With immaculate accommodations, fantastic dining, and incredible venues, you can provide everything your group will need to make the most of their program experience while enjoying some serious fun. Also, when staying on-site, your attendees will enjoy an exclusive package of theme park benefits.
Click here for Cabana Bay Beach Resort Fact Sheet.
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort
Make the most of your group’s trip and stay on-site at Universal Orlando™. With value priced rooms, and suites that sleep up to six, there are options for every group and budget. PLUS, we can customize your group trip with hotel Accommodations, Education & Performance Programs, Grad Events, Theme Park Tickets and more!
- Standard Rooms sleep up to four with two queen beds.
- Suites sleep up to six and include a kitchenette, pull-out sofa and extra-large bathroom.
- All guest rooms feature a refrigerator, coffee maker, and free Wi-Fi in-room and in public areas.
- Sit down or grab a bite to go at the Bayliner Diner food court, or enjoy table-service dining at the Galaxy Bowl Restaurant in the bowling alley. You’ll also find poolside lounges, a Starbucks® coffee shop, pizza delivery, and more.
- 2 massive pools including a lazy river, waterslide, and sand beaches.
- The hotel also includes a 10-lane bowling alley, complimentary fitness center, arcade, and poolside activities including “dive-in” movies.
Exclusive Theme Park Benefits
- Early Park Admission† to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ and Universal’s Volcano Bay™ one hour before the theme park opens (valid theme park admission required).
- Complimentary shuttle buses and walking paths to all three Universal Orlando theme parks and Universal CityWalk™
- Resort-wide charging privileges with your room key card
- Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to your hotel
Additional On-Site Resort Hotels Include:
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort - Surfside Inn and Suites (opening Summer 2019) & Dockside Inn and Suites (opening 2020) – Find extra affordability in the heart of Orlando’s fun. The vibe here is comfortable and easy, with a surf and beach theme woven throughout.
- Universal’s Aventura Hotel – Enjoy a modern and stylish place to stay where open, airy spaces and casual comfort meet sleek style. Opening August 2018.
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort –Be immersed in the ambiance of the Caribbean with a blending of tropical styling and modern touches.
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort – Enter a tranquil South Seas escape filled with tropical wonders, exotic food and carefree fun.
- Hard Rock Hotel® – Live like rock stars with impeccable surroundings, posh laid-back style and show-stopping service.
- Loews Portofino Bay Hotel – Stay in surroundings inspired by the beauty and charm of the seaside village of Portofino, Italy, with wonderfully appointed rooms and suites.